The purpose of the tutorials is to give the attendees the opportunity to acquire knowledge in new areas and add to their professional development. Topics can range from physical computing (Arduino, Raspberry Pi) to visualization, mapping applications, setting up a disaster coordination centre, and so on. We invite individuals or teams interested in presenting a tutorial to submit proposals. Tutorials will run for a half or one full day on June 27th.
Proposals of tutorial organizers should be no longer than 4 pages and should include:
- the title of the tutorial
- the list of organizers and their backgrounds,
- an abstract of no more than 150 words,
- the tutorial’s theme, goals and activities,
- maximum number of participants,
- means of soliciting participation, and
- means of selecting participants.
Make sure to submit your proposals using the ACM recommended templates. Send proposals to the Tutorials Chairs: email@example.com