Workshops provide an opportunity to discuss and explore emerging areas of Communities & Technologies research with a group of like-minded researchers and practitioners. They will run for a half or one full day and will take place on June 27th or June 28th. Workshops offer the opportunity to advance specific research areas. C&T workshops might address methodologies, emerging application areas, design innovations, organisational issues or education. Each workshop should generate ideas that give the C&T community a new, organised way of thinking about the topic, or ideas that suggest promising directions for future research. Some workshops result in edited books or special issues of journals; you may consider including this goal in your workshop proposal.
Proposals should be no longer than four pages and should include:
- the title of the workshop,
- the list of organisers and their backgrounds,
- the workshop’s theme, goals and activities;
- maximum number of participants,
- means of soliciting participation,
- means of selecting participants.